Thursday, December 1, 2011

I can INFERENCE & Draw CONCLUSIONS

Hey kids! Read these very cool,
very funny rhymes and then
try to figure out
what type of object is "speaking".
Fun for kids, teachers & parents!


FROM ANGELFIRE.com
#1Catch Me If You Can

#2 Holding It Together

#3 Presto Change O

#4 Fitting In

#5 The Cold, Hard Facts

#6 Down For The Count

#7 Your Pace Or Mine?

#8 Fear of Frying

#9 Cents and Cents-Ability

#10 Power Hungry

#11 A Taste of the Good Life

#12 Raised Right

#13 It's A Dirty Job

#14 Your Lap Dog

#15 It All Adds Up

#16 The Dating Scene

#17 Sitting Pretty

#18 I've Been Set Up!

#19 Feeling Tied Down

#20 On The Cutting Edge!

#21 Slot Machine?

#22 Making the Grade

3 comments:

EthanVuong said...

I do inferencing all the time!(Example):I use inferences to figure out how people get on trouble...:D!I just like typing: :D 0_0

EthanVuong said...

I made an acount with my google Email!

massy115 said...

i like inferecing now